Art Glass & Art Pottery
Few art forms capture the imagination like fine blown glass or thrown pottery. Many examples of art glass & art pottery exist to serve as pure decoration but most of what we see also doubles as functional utilitarian objects. Antique European faience pottery is a perfect blend of decor and function. Visit our blog about European faience to find out more.
We welcome the opportunity to purchase exceptional examples of late 19th- and 20th-century art glass & art pottery from:
- Steuben or Frederick Carder
- Tiffany Favrile
- Daum Nancy
We are equally interested in pottery from:
- France (Clement Massier, circa 1900)
- Great Britain (Foley, Martin Bros, Royal Doulton and others)
- Italy (16th-century Urbino faience)
- The U.S. (early Overbeck, Rookwood, Roseville, Weller and others)
- Oriental pottery & porcelain can also be valuable. Visit or Oriental Antiques page for more information.
Contact us today to schedule your free purchase evaluation of your art glass & art pottery.